In my chart of love this week (how fickle that sounds!) are the following products and I do adore them:
1. This is the silk feel kimono from missguided I am wearing it all the time, over jeans leggings, maxis with and without the floppy hat, it is an absolute must have for your wardrobe and can even be worn round the pool.
Why do I love it? It feels like silk, it keeps you feeling cool and neat and well presented even in the heat, it goes with everything and mis-matches beautifully and it is reasonably priced £24.99
Get yours here now: http://www.missguided.co.uk/catalog/product/view/_ignore_category/1/id/114535/
2. Fringe bikini from H&M £60 This is a statement piece and one that can be worn by the pool
and into the evening the top can be teamed with some cropped jeans or silky leggings and
heels and you are good to go…Think Festival-Mania!!
Why do I love it? The sensational look and style which works day to night glam up with
3. Kate Moss Green Gel Eyeliner for Rimmel. It feels as good as it looks, it works all day in all
temperatures, don’t worry about smudging or fading, it is gorgeous quality and works as well as
my Bobbi Brown counterparts. The colour is true emerald green, and so quick and easy to
apply. Pick it up at your local supermarket!
4. Kate Moss eye shadow sticks…They do exactly as advertised (I want to say Ronseal but that
may not exactly enhance what I am trying to convey!!) These brilliant chubby sticks are easy to
hold and to use, that’s your eyes done in less than 30 seconds…INCREDIBLE staying power and
they flirt all day long without wearing, and last well into the night!
5. White Nails…Yes they are still rocking the globe, although they have been around for a long
while now, they are still the hippest and most manicured look! They can be worn, any length
any shape, any style in fact just to suit you…Tailored Talons they are wonderful, I like wearing
mine with a slight glitter on the tip just to give them an edge. They are timeless!
See you next week!